ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Heat Shield

What are people opinions on these? (the shields protecting the rear bumper, not on the heat shield on the manifold :] ). I kinda like the look of them on the MGs but not seen any on a clio.

172 exclusive no 172

cos they look riduculious, i would maybe have put on on my nova 6 years a go but they look so out of place..

and they only really suit a car with up swept dtm pipes, which are just as bad..

just my views

guessing from the lack of posts these are the views of the majority aswell.

its just a clio has one parked outside where i live and it does look crap - but i thought maybe with the right exhaust and bumper it might look ok.

leaving mine well alone then.

:oops:

so your moddin ur car as to what people on here think then ??? i say b****cks to what people think on here.....if you like it....have it !!.... if they dont like it....tough sh*te !! tell em to "fcuk off and annoy someone else !!"

would be a v/boring world if everyone liked the same things !!! dont yer think ??

I agree with u actually Fatherted - each to their own!

i luv them on the MGs and if done properly i reckon would look pretty good on a phase 1/2 clio. there was a local 5GTT that looked great with one - but it really complemented the exhaust well.

might hold it off for a while though and get other bits done first!