ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Pics

1.6 16v
Please can you post pics of ur exhausts because i am not sure what to get for my new mk 2 phase 2 clio?

Chocolate Bar™
0249.gif

Powerflow cat back, had her taken off today in preperation for a stealth system

Weeman sucks ****
RenaultSport it's a prospeed. I got Charlie to make it simple and subtle. as near to a supersprint as poss as there wasn't one availible at the time.

Sounds quite sweet actually, quite raspy as I've got a small can on the back.

182 Trophy 019/500
CHRIS172CUP said:
RenaultSport it's a prospeed. I got Charlie to make it simple and subtle. as near to a supersprint as poss as there wasn't one availible at the time.

Sounds quite sweet actually, quite raspy as I've got a small can on the back.

Looks Good!! :approve:

A well built VW
clio chris that would look so much nicer cut into the bumper always been tempted by that tailpipe instead of the 4" job i bought

A well built VW
Vinny thats the same exhaust as mine but mines looks lost on the back , need to get the trophy bumper eh?? Whats yours sound like , mines is very quiet

Mégane RS
Yeah same here, its quiet and i kind of like it like that. However its started to rattle and is so annoying. Has the devil sticker on the top faded on yours?

Half stripped mk2 172
supersprint 63.5mm decat

Vince

Attachments

• My Car.JPG
    My Car.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 31
  • My Car (1).JPG
    My Car (1).JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 21
  • My Car (2).JPG
    My Car (2).JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 20
  Half stripped mk2 172
^^^have you got a side pic of the car mate, wanna see how it looks like with white wheels. Cheers

Vince