ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust

172 cup
any one know where i can get a good exhaust for a clio 1.2 16v 03 3.5 twin???

any websites for a good deal???

Clio MK2 172
steve740 said:
born and bred in cardiff! living in whitchurch now. Where are you to now?

Cool! I'm currently in the lovely town of Carmarthen at the minute, work thing, looking to come back to Cardiff in the near future tho. I'm usual up those ways visting m8's etc. I was brought up in Roath, though I was shipped off to Chepstow for secondary school.

I was born in roath, and not long moved away from Richmond Road. Whitchurch is pretty quiet compared to there! So boring here!

Clio MK2 172
steve740 said:
I was born in roath, and not long moved away from Richmond Road. Whitchurch is pretty quiet compared to there! So boring here!
I bet the car crime isn't as bad, so many broken car window's there the last few years, I think they all come down from the ruff parts to take advantage! :(

172 cup
hmmm wat Manufacturer would be the bes, i dont want to spend loads if u know wat i mean but i want it to sound nice

R26 230
bought a twin 3.5 custom cat back exhaust from top gear in west brom last thursday for my 1.2 16v and it sounds amazing, fitting brilliant and was able to choose exactly how it looked and sounded. Also a baragin at £220 fitted!

Matty Baby said:
bought a twin 3.5 custom cat back exhaust from top gear in west brom last thursday for my 1.2 16v and it sounds amazing, fitting brilliant and was able to choose exactly how it looked and sounded. Also a baragin at £220 fitted!

cool , not a bad price either , quite local as well ............will check em out :cool: