ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

External temperature Guage

06 Clio 1.5DCi
Hey all,

only had the car a few weeks now, but where the hell is the temperature guage for outside display? i know it should display beside the clock but it doesnt!

its doing my head in as i wanna know if i can go a bit faster in these cold mornings or stick to being sensible!

Thanks!

Hey all,

only had the car a few weeks now, but where the hell is the temperature guage for outside display? i know it should display beside the clock but it doesnt!

its doing my head in as i wanna know if i can go a bit faster in these cold mornings or stick to being sensible!

Thanks!
:S

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Temperature is on the Dash..

But under your passenger side wing mirror, there should be a black nipple, thats your temperature which will tell the reading on your centre console along with time and Radio channel.

06 Clio 1.5DCi
Jay_Low ill have a look for that nipple later! thanks

cliolou - as for my car, it does me for what i need it for :D

PH1 172 Sport
I wouldn't be trusting a crappy renault temperature gauge as to wheather I can go a bit faster when its cold TBH.

Megane Mk4
think its normally under the time in the display bit? maybe yours hasnt got it?

actually ignore this, just seen what car u have lol
Would you like to come find my dipstick ;)

Btw, it doesn't have a temperature sensor.

Can someone confirm where this temp gauge is? Im going to hold an iron too it for 10mins before he drives his car in the morning and then watch him do 150mph in 1st because the engine is "boiling"