ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eye lash mod

Saw this on our street today, wtf?

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Lol, thye should be illegal.

They must break some kind of law or guidance from VOSA etc?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
They look good I'm going to get myself some for the Toledo, along with a 'powered by fairy dust' sticker. Bitches love that.

In case anyone didn't know they are flexible so I doubt you'll get any trouble with the Police.

Gash as fook though, not seen many round my way.

ITB BG 182
some dozy b**ch of a mate of mine, she had them lashs on her clio. I took the piss for a month then she realised that it was scratching her car.

S23

The Cleee-O
I see a load of the eye lashes around here in Dorset for some reason, usually driven by Slutty-Barbie and her friend Shamu the whale. But the tashes look epic, may have to get one...aha.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Forget carstaches (although, Movember is almost here... gotta be worth a giggle?) .. Has anyone seen the b*lloks you can buy to hang from your rear bumper/towbar ?

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Forget carstaches (although, Movember is almost here... gotta be worth a giggle?) .. Has anyone seen the b*lloks you can buy to hang from your rear bumper/towbar ?

PMSL! Carstache and a set of nads! That'll put these stupid eyelashes in their place!

Ive never seen these eye lash things before, thought it might have been a Polski thing, obviously not.

Guess the people that buy these have those teddy bear steelie covers too, weirdos.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Top banter. I need to sort out getting them off the ground a bit more... I'll throw them on when I get annoyed by seeing loads of eye lash cars knocking about!