ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eyebrows

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

does anyone know where I can geta set of eyebrows for the front and rear lights on my clio mk1 phase 1?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Arrr, id say dont do it, they look like tacky stuck on bits of plastic! (which they are)

Demon tweeks do em, also ffwd motor sport(they advertise in max power), also i think u can get em through Halfords, RGM motorsport do them i think.

Lemmie know what they look like when uve done em, i was thinking of getting some.

i got a set on my car wen i bought it they looked well tacky threw them in the bin, if i remember correctly they aint cheap either

i think theyre about £20 - £25 a set. i think the only way youd get away with them looking OK is if you had a black car cos then you cant see the join but if you have any other colour car you can see the join and they look really poor...get your bonnet badboyd it wil cost more but will look 110% better IMO