ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f.a.o zorba and ballcrusher

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
3stugees.jpg

the good old days hey,

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
What the hells happened to that clio with the scud missile launchers on the back

ian

K20 EG Hatch
cool pic, first time i seen them zorsts i swore blind that must be a photoshop lmao, how wrong i was, he's had them removed now though int he?

Golf GTI 1.8T
ian 182 said:
What the hells happened to that clio with the scud missile launchers on the back

ian

It's been sold to a guy from up lestier (sp) i think. :(

But the launchers are in ballcrushers bedroom... no lie!

Half stripped mk2 172
Oh that was so wrong, the car that is!!! No will get a jap cr next year but still gonna keep the 172. Just got some cobras as well to fit now, then some wheels, then rollcage then itb's and full rebuild..........hehehe, LOL:D

Vince

Golf GTI 1.8T
you wont be able to see over the steering wheel!!

serious, have you sat in Carlos's (caramels). Its madness, my eye level is nearly as low as the top of the door card. you have to sit in that thing!

Half stripped mk2 172
I know mate, but thank god that they are cobra suzukas so i can adjust the height of the seat on the mounting rails. Well as long as i get me eyes over the steering wheel, i dont give a sh*t.

If everyone is wondering i am 5ft3in tall, LOL:D

Vince

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
nah youll be fine in buckets, aslong as you can see over the steering wheel, gotta be better than the high chairs renault give you

Golf GTI 1.8T
I love my renault seats!! cant see why people have a problem with them, I think they are perfect and very comfy too!! :)

but you have to sit in caramels car at the next meet, lucky for him hes 6ft summin.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
they are comfy but the seating position is so damn high, well for us tall drivers hehehe

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
I remember that day very well guys- Think it was the day we got our springs fitted lawrence?
Either that or the morning before the convoy to surrey rolling road, but i dont remember jims car being that clean lol

Golf GTI 1.8T
Quality pics Stratis!! will have to save them! you gonna come down to the herts meet (KK/south mimms) on the 18th ??

172 Cup
lawrence said:
they are comfy but the seating position is so damn high, well for us tall drivers hehehe

You're joking! When I have the Cup drivers seat as far down as it will go I can barely see the end of the bonnet. I have it half-way up. hehe

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That willy; the wheels are too big, the exhausts are ridiculous, and the steering wheel is stoopid! I Fookin love it!!!!!!! Proper motor!!!!