ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F****kin Removal Vans

Bloody idiot tried to get through a gap no way near wide enough and ended up takin 4inchs of paint off my wing mirror.

Thank god to my alarm bein mega sensitive i went outside and got there details and gave em mine

Typical aint it, jus got it back from touch ups and it goes straight back in

seems to be happening to everyone at the mo, must be a conspiracy against clio owners!

sorry to hear that bud, at least its not as bad as mine eh ;)

mines that crap that it did go off! lol

ill get a pic soon, it will go through the insurance so least no charge and could get em to do touchups for me

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Some T**t scraped my old Vts outside my house causing damage to the wing (scratches and dent) and front bumper.

My alarm went off but by the time i got there he was too far away for me to get his number.This was right outside my house and i live in a quiet Cul-de-sac so its not even busy.I have lived here for 7 years without a problem,i still get p****d off thinking about it.

I have not parked my 182 in front of the house since ive had it,i use the drive all the time now but its a pain somethimes having 2 cars and having to play musical cars.You shouldnt have to be scared to park infront of your own house :mad: W*****S :mad:

I took the front end of a Vectra off with my truck :oops: There was no one about and it took me a while to find the owner so not everyone drives off!!!

Saying that though your better getting there asap as there are some scum around They were suprised i didnt leg it!!!

Hope it all gets sorted :)

Danny