ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**king 3 network!!

182, SQ7, Trafic
Anyone else on 3 find that some messages take days to get through! I've waited for 3 days before for messages to come through.

It's annoying when your texting someone you've just started talking to and all of a sudden you think s**t what have I said!

/Rant over.

Anyone else have problems?

182, SQ7, Trafic
^^^PMSL!

This is just one female though, who have not spoke to in years and would liek to get to know her bit better :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Can't believe people still use 3, didn't they notice how w**k it was all those years ago?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
3 has always been good for me , up until the last few weeks . Yesterday i had a customer service advisor admit that they have changed from using O2's hardware to Orange .

That explains why my connections so tempramental these days as i always get a poor signal with Orange . It'll be bye bye 3 next time i come to renew my contract .

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I'm on 3, is very w**k. Sometimes I get message days later, I blame it on her network.:cool:

A red missile
Cant say i've ever had a problem with 3, certainly hasn't ever taken 2 days to get a text, soon as that s**t starts i'll be on the phone giving them a right kicking.