ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**king internet.

Shed.
Right, so i mentioned before that my connection was about 5mbit, which is s**t. So i rang up, they sent round some dude and then i was getting 10mbit connections during the day and 9 during the night.

Its been okay for the past month with no problems. This morning, it decided it didnt want to work, with my connections dropping constantly. Rang up, after waiting 15 mins for the tech help desk i finaly got through to some dude who has now dropped my connection to 8.1 mbit. Great. Its annoying when your used to downlaoding at 1000kbps+ and then losing 200kbps.....

How the hell does my line cope with 10mbit for so long, and then all of a sudden not work ?

Internet companys are c***s

Youl find that the package your on is advertised at UP TO 10mbps which means they can give you 2mbps if they want.

Depends on how many folk are online using the same exchange as you at the same time. If nobody is on youl get the whole exchange to yourself

Shed.
Actually im on an up to 28mbps adsl2 line.

Now i know im not guna see 28, and my average speed for the area im in is 10mbit. I usually get the full 10 during the day and 9 during a night.

Shed.
Its just its been fine uo untill today. I upgraded my adsl package to adsl2, in the hope i could gain extra megurbytings. I was on up to 8mb, with unlimited downloads per month, now ive got an up to 28mbit with 75gig limit a month. So im now getting what i was before with the limit, ill ring up next week and ask them to put it back to what it was, see if its any better next week.