ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F/S Fortress Maximus - Transformers - ULTRA rare!!! (56K - Picture Heavy) - eBay

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Nike Lunar Elite's
Not sure if this will float the boat of anybody on here but I am selling the very 1st Fortress Maximus to enter the UK. The information I was told was that it was 1 of only 5 that were 'officially' imported into the UK. It was a prize won from the Jolly Giant toystore. It includes a one-off 'plaque' with Autobots on one side and Decepticons on the other. AFAIK it is 100% complete, all pieces are shown in the pictures. There is some yellowing as you would expect from a toy produced in 1986! This was the largest Transformer ever created and was never available to buy in th UK. The box is in decent condition.

Drop me a pm if interested but only serious offers please as this is worth quite a lot.

Image266.gif
Image267.gif
Image263.gif
Image264.gif
Image269.gif
Image270.gif
Image271.gif
Image272.gif
Image273.gif
Image274.gif
Image276.gif
Image278.gif
Image279.gif
Image281.gif
Image282.gif
Image283.gif
Image284.gif

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  megane 225
Re: F/S Fortress Maximus - Transformers - ULTRA rare!!! (56K - Picture Heavy)

old skool cool!!!!
good luck witht he sale bud

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Nike Lunar Elite's

Those were the days lol

The build quality is exceptional compared to today's poor efforts at toy making!

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0

metroplex was better imho :p asfor it been the largest i think scorpanok may hold that crown

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0

infact skorpanok was 23.5" in base mode but maximus was only 18"

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0

bugger me trypticon was 38.9" at its longest points

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Nike Lunar Elite's

Bloody hell, didn't even know half of the toys on that site existed lol

I stand corrected. It may not be the biggest but it's still a beast :cool: Plus I now know it's 100% complete

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  polo

just out of interest whats it worth?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Suzuki SV650

Those were the days lol

The build quality is exceptional compared to today's poor efforts at toy making!

Build quality looks better than Renault's too..

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Nike Lunar Elite's

Not sure really, all depends on condition, etc.

Haven't seen any sell in this country yet. There are 2 on eBay atm, neither complete but both with a little less yellowing than mine. 1 has a BIN of £650 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Transformers-...oryZ4696QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem) the other has 7 days remaining and is already over £100 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=300138863963&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020)

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Nike Lunar Elite's

Not sure really, all depends on condition, etc.

Haven't seen any sell in this country yet. There are 2 on eBay atm, neither complete but both with a little less yellowing than mine. 1 has a BIN of £650 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Transformers-...oryZ4696QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem) the other has 7 days remaining and is already over £100 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....=300138863963&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020)

In fact, that 1st one isn't even the same one as it's the Japanese model which I think is less rare.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  172 cup TT

ledge, i had scorpanok - wikid it was.. legs did the splits to turn into a base thing... then a scopion, then a man robot thing.. im sure ive still got it somewhere lol.. im sure it had a little tiny transformer which turned into its head which gave a power readout thingie when plugged into scopanok as its face head thing... ha

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Nike Lunar Elite's

Already upto £51 with 26 watchers!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Nike Lunar Elite's

Cheers bud but not much luck needed atm as it's selling itself!!!

I've been trying to find a few UK based Transformers sites to plug it but have only found TF @ The Moon - very bizarre :S

One went earlier in the week for £280.01 - it wasn't 100% and didn't have the plaque but it looked in slightly better condition (i.e. less yellowing) than mine.

Upto £155 now with 45 watchers :star:

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  A4 Avant

Please post a price as everything must have one, as per the for sale rules!

Awesome toy though! Looks in great condition as well!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Nippy white cup

This will make big bucks fella..Good luck.

I used to have a few of the bigger ones like metroplex, scorponok, Jetfire etc. and loads of others Ultra Magnus, Galvatron. Sold them on a car boot sale when I was about 12.worst day of my like and only made worse by how much they are going for now!

CHris

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Still got some of these (all unboxed though) at my mums house lol, I know there's at least an origial optimus prime and a skorpinok in there ;)