ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAIL

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/550792.htm

oh dear....

550792-1.jpg

550792-2.jpg

550792-3.jpg

550792-4.jpg

550792-5.jpg

Last edited:
lol.

is it meant to be a joke advert, cos the guy who wrote the description seems to be just taking the mickey out of his potentisl buyers... unusual tactic that...

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Is that one of those special spoilers to stop the pigeons and seagulls sitting on it?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
THIS CAR IS WHAT ALL YOU YOUNG DRIVERS DREAM ABOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a one of Honda civic 1.4 with a Japanese kit fitted to it. its not your cheap fibre glass kit its the real thing the car is in excellent mechanical condition. although could do with a LITTLE T.L.C this doesn't reflect on the price it has neon's all round and a nice twin exhaust with a K,N for those who want to be heard i mean lol if they don't see you first

those words have totally won me over

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
What....... the........ f*** is that?!!? :S :eek:

Utter shiote.

Lol - it's near here too. I 'think' I know where those house are in the background. Might have a closer butchers. Says a lot when his aspirations to swap are for a Toyota Corolla.

D.

Last edited:

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
It took me a minute to even twig was it was heh!

Still, it got my 'attension'

Mini Cooper S sport
Christ, that's bad. Hope it got a suitable slating on Barryboys.

Wasn't even sure what it was at first, but you can just about make out it's a Honda from the back. People with taste that awful need slapping repeatedly.