ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Falken ZIEX ZE-912

b/g 182, meg tourer
think i have had these before.
not a very good tyre tbh. quite a hard compound that lasts a while but doesn't give much grip in the wet or dry compared to other tyres.

Fabia vrs tdi
Mines had falkens on it when I bought it but dont think the number was so high so prob not as good as these but they seemed to last ages but my tc ESP made a regular appearance but now with my rainsport 2s I struggle to get it to flash at me

Clio 172 Ph1.
Okay.
So how are they in the dry?
I am really after a tyre that has as much grip as possible in dry, dont really care about wet.

b/g 182, meg tourer
not very good in the dry either to be honest. they are ok. but there are much better tyres out there. falkens are budgets to be honest. if you are on a bit of a budget try toyo t1-r's. good for the money. not great in the wet but plenty of grip in the dry. hankook v12's are supposed to be very good for the money too.

Fabia vrs tdi
I heard those hankooks are very good that's what I wanted but were out of stock so got the uni royal rainsport 2s instead but my first choice was hankook

Bux

Golf GTD
Ive got these on my 1.2 atm, in 195/50/15 and ive had no problems with them grip wise in the dry or in the wet.

Clio 172 Ph1.
KUMHO ECSTA SPT KU31
Maxxis MA V1
Nexen N 3000
Falken ZIEX ZE-912
Nankang NS-2
Federal SS-595

I cant really find other tires in that size.
So what is the best?
Or post me a link to a dealer with another good tire.