ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3 GOTY

clio 172 cup
any one got this on xbox? opened mine only got 1 disc should there be 2 and how'd u get the add ons?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
1 disc, the add ons are only available after you've completed the main quest but dont rush it

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its a case of finding them mate, things like radio beacons. eg. Operation Ancorage is after you've died its the first quest after completing the original game, Broken Steel is a radio transmission, Point Lookout is a boat past the brotherhood of steel's place (cant remember the name) The Pitt is at the very top of the map, mothership zetta is were the alien crash site is. All of which appear on the map as un-explored places. If they arnt popping up you'r son hasnt actually finished it properly or you might have to star again :S (could be fun tho)

clio 172 cup
when u say 1st quest after dying what do u mean, he showed from when he died at end and all the cedits come up but the continue button takes him back to just before he died and a new game did nothing when he went to spaceship

Bumder With A Buffer
When you bring up your pipboy...go to quests and find the one about the distress signal. Activate the quest and show on map...if you have that distress signal you have the game of the year edition.

Its basically add ons to the main game so seperate from when you die. (although you dont actually die?? :S...unless you have a follower that can help like me?)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
when you load up you last save which should be in the reactor finish the game as you would then after that you should wake up in the citidel