lgonzalez Car Clio 1.2tce DSX Jul 28, 2012 #1 Does anyone know if/where I could get fan style washer jets for my Clio 3? A search in eBay only returned vauxhall ones :-(
Does anyone know if/where I could get fan style washer jets for my Clio 3? A search in eBay only returned vauxhall ones :-(
P PP200t Car 2014 Clio 200t edc Jul 28, 2012 #2 I'm not sure about a mk3 but I know the Citroen xsara/c2 (iirc) washer jets are a good upgrade. They mist as opposed to jet.
I'm not sure about a mk3 but I know the Citroen xsara/c2 (iirc) washer jets are a good upgrade. They mist as opposed to jet.
lgonzalez Car Clio 1.2tce DSX Jul 28, 2012 #3 Oh right thanks, I assume they fit the mk2's then? I wonder if they'd fit a mk3? Because the standard ones are just useless IMO!!
Oh right thanks, I assume they fit the mk2's then? I wonder if they'd fit a mk3? Because the standard ones are just useless IMO!!
lgonzalez Car Clio 1.2tce DSX Jul 30, 2012 #5 Martin200 said: they fit mk3's Click to expand... Ah excellent, I shall get searching. Many thanks