ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fancy Plates

tiTTy & SV650
Anyone used them?

I ordered my new plates on 28th December and still haven't got them, the only contact I've had from them was the automated receipt for the transaction immediately after I ordered them, which states:

Enquiries
This confirmation only indicates that your transaction has been processed successfully. It does not indicate that your order has been accepted.

If you have any questions about your order, please email Fancy Plates at: orders@fancyplates.com, with the transaction details listed above.

I emailed orders@fancyplates enquiring about the status of my order a couple of days ago, no reply as yet.

Are they usually pretty reliable?

Cheers

80MPG BEEZA
i use createmyplates.com gf's came next day mine arrived in 4 days but that was the length of time it took the gel to cure

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
I ordered some just before Christmas and got them within a week! I have used them before and they have always been fine for me.

Great cheap plates too :)

tiTTy & SV650
lol cool, must have misplaced my order! I'll try and call them seeing as they dingied my email.

cheers all

tiTTy & SV650
Just spoke to a very pleasant Irish lady, no problems - just the festive period slowed things down but the plates have been made and posted and should be with me tomorrow!

VW ....
aye ... used them myself ... was while back now but can't remember encountering any problems ... would use again .

tiTTy & SV650
got the plates as the lady said on the phone.

come with black, yellow and white screw covers and 6 self tappers aswell as 8 self adhesive foam pads.

recommended!

DSC00150.gif

Da

Less
yeah I use them for all my plates, got about 5 sets now lol! and dozens of those fasteners they send as I never use them! ;)

M

mij29

Just spoke to a very pleasant Irish lady, no problems - just the festive period slowed things down but the plates have been made and posted and should be with me tomorrow!

Me and my lady have our plates off them, no probs. Will be caus of the xmas period.

Ive been waiting for my bankcard to come through the post, said it had been posted on the 29th dec still haven't had it!

CLS, RS MEG
Got mine from there. The rear one started to peel, so i ordered another. It arrived a month later, complete with someone elses set of plates plus the one i'd ordered. Ideal for driving through London ;)

Der Panzer
Are you getting the front one trimmed Rory, or ar you leaving them standard length?

Fancy plates will sell you a plate at any size you want if you want, saves getting the hacksaw out - ghetto stylee !