ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fancyplates.com

No more clio's for me!
Gonna order me some plates, but i'm unsure of what they'll look like on the car, i'm going for 3/4 on the front and standard on back with border black to silver and cliosport web address at the bottom :eek: . Anyone got any pics of plates on the car at back with borders...cheers.

Here's what i've selected but not sure....

http://www.fancyplates.com/step2.php?front=3%2F4+size+std+plate+-+390mm+X+84mm&back=Standard+Size+-+520mm+X+112mm&reflective=no&bothwref=no&slantontext=no&comments=&plate_set=set&frontother=&backother=&registration=T3+NAD&font=font13&shadow=normal&border=border1&color=black-silver&side=back&bottomtext=www.cliosport.net&manufacturer=miscellaneous&logo=no

Nike Lunar Elite's
Well here is my totally plain plate >

28042006159.gif

M

mouthyman

ive just found my favourite plates, there are embossed alloy, like the old plates
available in yellow, white and black with black or silver lettering
www.dubmeister.co.uk

A well built VW
Mouthyman totally illegal - I am looking for some plates i saw the other day embossed ones anyone know where to get em , these where embossed and the letters in carbon looked nice