ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fans/AC not working, advice please!

Octavia VRS
Put the AC on yesterday but the light didn't come on. Found that the fans and AC won't work unless it is set to speed 4. Is this a new unit job or could there be another fault? Anyone know the cost I'm looking at?

Thanks for any help

Octavia VRS
ahem 182 in July as you well know sonny!

What was I saying about trying to get through the next 10 months with no added expense lol?!

Time to get the Haynes Manual out methinks

Octavia VRS
well the fans are now working, garage fitted a used (but good condition)unit. However AC isn't working at all now, even tho I told them I had this in the car grrr!

The Beast MK4
_Kenny_ said:
ahem 182 in July as you well know sonny!

What was I saying about trying to get through the next 10 months with no added expense lol?!

Time to get the Haynes Manual out methinks

Same here! Getting the steering rack fixed on Tuesday and hopefully thats it until December/January when the fun begins!

The Beast MK4
_Kenny_ said:
what you getting Jonny boy? How's the job going?

Jobs going well dude, got my own departments and lecturers to take care of so im a busy lad. Definately underpaid for my efforts though like your good self!

Thinking of a 04/54 182 FF come the end of the year on finance. Want to get a deposit together and the beast sale 'should' fund a policy! :approve:

Octavia VRS
Nice one lad. Defo right that we're underpaid lol. Going to stick this job one more year and see what else is out there