ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fao: All The Peeps With Roof Racks From This Photo....

Where did u get them from and how much were they?? thanks!

PICT2341.jpg

Golf GTI PP Mk7
mmm, GT I-Drive 6.0 with Rock Shox forks, i used to have one of those, cracking bike, back in my MTB days, any way, nice clios too. You can get universal roofracks in halfords cant you?

lewisniven said:
mmm, GT I-Drive 6.0 with Rock Shox forks, i used to have one of those, cracking bike, back in my MTB days, any way, nice clios too. You can get universal roofracks in halfords cant you?
yeah but they are s**t ones that sit on the back of your car i think....

R35 GTR
got mine the one in the middle off skidrive.co.uk for £208, came with two bike holders, aero bars, footpack plus locks for everything. Absolute bargain.

ICE'dberg MK2 172
Hehehe... did get a few odd looks.

The roof system is made by Thule and probably THE best name in roof bars.
First of all you need the foot pack, fitting kit and bars. Aerobars are best as they are more aerodynamic..... here>>>>> http://www.skidrive.co.uk/bars/selector3.php?idx=958

Then you need the bike carrier.... mine here>>>>> http://www.skidrive.co.uk/cycle/cyclefocus.php3?partno=THLD5111

There are cheaper ones, just search the site.

These people are the cheapest on the net...if not let them know and they will beat any price.
They are very secure, even blasting around the Nth Wales twisties at 80+!!!

ICE'dberg MK2 172
Beat me to it Dave!!! Wounds all healing well now.... gone past the itching and scab falling off stage...LOL!!!!

By the way.... thats mine in the front with Clio rob's iDrive and my 'DEAD' Enduro!!!!

R35 GTR
chris172 said:
Beat me to it Dave!!! Wounds all healing well now.... gone past the itching and scab falling off stage...LOL!!!!

By the way.... thats mine in the front with Clio rob's iDrive and my 'DEAD' Enduro!!!!
lol. you got the bike fixed yet? I wanna go back and do the marin trail before it gets too cold.

ICE'dberg MK2 172
It's back in the shop. They've sent the shock off to be checked. Not expecting it back before this weekend though :(

ICE'dberg MK2 172
Dansta said:
jeeez, thats a whole lot of kit o buy!!
thought itd be one thing.

If you ever change your car there's a 50% chance all you would need is a fitting kit.... roughly £25