ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAO all welsh Members

I am indeed THAT random Welsh guy ! I drive (at the moment) a Black 172 but of course you already knew that...............

Mike, that makes you Welsh, I knew you were a pedigree, welcome to our elite club !
;)

Gaz2130 is from North Wales, I am sure DynamiqueDick is Welsh too or lives in Wales somewhere, one of the Dynamique boys anyway.

I can see Wales from my upstairs window, my mums Welsh (Cardiff), my mum-in-law is Welsh (Merthyr) and I like leeks.

Cyfarchion o Loegr! Yn wreiddiol, or de ydw i, ond yn astudio ym mhrifysgol Bryste ar y pryd. Gyraf 16v du gyda lledr - a mi rydw in dychwelyd i ardal Gaerdydd o bryd iw gilydd.

Pete and I were thinking March as its diffcult to get a good number of people together while its still dark/wet.

What do you think?

im a born and bred sheep seducer, if there are any meets planned in wales let me know. Im from cardiff btw.

Im from Dinas Powys (near Cardiff) - is a black 172 Mk2 with private reg something like IAZ **** (?) on here? Saw it the other day in my village.