ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fao bambam -part deux

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Bonjour!!

like the faq?

right due to your install being better than mine im doing a new one

the boot is remaing the same

but now im getting:

8 inch sub up front (under the dash)

scrapping the 2x6 inch subs in the quarters and moving them to under the front seats :eek:

spare wheel is going in the bin and 3 amps are replacing it im going to use mirrors to show all 3 through the existing amp window in the boot

new alpine iva-900 hu and pg bass cube

Good idea with the FAQ

ouch,

that is gonna take a lot of work

6"ers under the seats, facing dash, boot or roof???

8"er i assume its going in the passenger footwell, it seems that is the only place that it will fir - may i recommend the boston pro 8.5 LF - recommended internal volume is 0.3cu ft so space shouldnt be an issue

what subs in the boot?? sticking to the SQ Hi-Fonics?

and ideas on the amps yet?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

under the seats facing up (should give that extra feeling)

yep in the pass footwell

might go for the boston or a free air dunno yet

as for the boot yeah those monsters are staying put

amps are gonna be hard to choose proably a mix of alpine d-class/v12 units (for looks)

Letter from tomclio1.2

Dear Mr Bank Manager....................please, please, please, please can i have some more money for my install

if this comes off i thnk you may have a competition SQ car, and i will have to radically rethink my plans

have you found an amp for your 6"ers yet??

doh!

never mind, i thnk im gonna have to think up some evil plan to either

a. use the amp; or

b. sell the bloody thing

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

i think it may sound odd with subs under the seats but hey whos done that before!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i think the rocky fosgat truck has some subs under the seats, but hey lets face it, it also has subs every where else.

MaLicE