ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO christopher

shefield ?

chris is from chesire ? lymm iirc.

haha yeah it was just a joke :)

hmm think i might buy these along with all the racing blue bits that were on ebay the other day!! whole job lot of bits, any one see it??? wings, bonnet, bumper, rear bumper and skirts!! someone must have had a stolen and recovered payout!!

jamie

Racing Blue 182
This were on the other week as I was watching them, they went for £365 but obvuiously the guy never wanted em in the end!

they were at £90 with an hour to go aswell, I asked him how much to end the auction early but he said no as he had 30 watchers!!!

yeah apparently the guy who won them got caught drink driving and is banned for however many months, or so it says lol

what a t**t lol

jamie

172 Ph2
I went to stick a bid on these a week on so ago when it was first listed. Thought there was a bargin to be had, then realised that the price was for one wheel! Deffo an odd auction. I'm guessing the winner of the last auction was a bit pissed at spending £300ish pounds for each wheel!!

Racing Blue 182
I went to stick a bid on these a week on so ago when it was first listed. Thought there was a bargin to be had, then realised that the price was for one wheel! Deffo an odd auction. I'm guessing the winner of the last auction was a bit pissed at spending £300ish pounds for each wheel!!

it is for the 4, i asked him the question when i saw them last time, told him the wording was odd!!

Lionel Richie
just to remind you all, renault centre caps do NOT fit into speedline turinis, they only fit Renault speedline turinis if that makes sense!