ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Englebert (NSX content)

Pinched from another forum, you planning on drifting the NSX? ;)

Not something you see everyday, even at Ebisu.... a drifting NSX

He transported all his drifting equipment in the car as well as 6 spare tyres....

NSX%20%28298%29.jpg

Front bumper was removed so he would not damage it

NSX%20%28136%29.jpg

NSX%20%28109%29.jpg

NSX%20%28125%29.jpg

His contraption for transporting his wheels

NSX%20%28239%29.jpg

NSX%20%28273%29.jpg

Article here.. http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/10/25/guest-blog-drift-life-gt-gt-drifting-nsx.aspx

Turbos.
LOL, drift rat!

Of course the man who brought drifting to the UK had an NSX, don't think he used it much though!

Tyre rack is hardcore win.

Hardly rat, car looks immaculate and he's obviously concerned about wrecking the bumper if he takes it off first lol.

Agree on the rack, clever bit of fabrication.

Turbos.
Hardly rat, car looks immaculate and he's obviously concerned about wrecking the bumper if he takes it off first lol.

Agree on the rack, clever bit of fabrication.

He has a iron girder on the boot, non-matching wheels and no front bumper... rat enough!

Could be that I suspect more likely is a combination of stonechips, bottoming out in dips on the course/kerbs on apex's.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
he is a hero nsx's are supposedly near on impossible to drift well... i saw kiki trying to drift his nsx... bearing in mind he could drift anything he said the nsx was far to hard to drift well...

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
love the wheel rack weirdly :S looks nice too in white

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
he is a hero nsx's are supposedly near on impossible to drift well... i saw kiki trying to drift his nsx... bearing in mind he could drift anything he said the nsx was far to hard to drift well...

He used to live just around the corner from me and his purple NSX looked and sounded the muts nuts!! Must have looked mental drifting.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
kiki was a f**king legend along with non! such a shame they went back to Thailand :( they were both miles ahead of the uk drifters when they were here

[youtube]ga-o0bRAdwo[/youtube]

vid of them both drifting!

cant find the vids of kiki drifting his nsx

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Never has anyone been such a hero as that man. Ever.

NSXwin. Driftwin. Legend!

Tyre rack just adds to it!