ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Euro/Dub fans (loads of pics)

A Euro'd one...
Storm Rider has the blue MkIII Clio? If so then yeah that's his brother's car (Was).

It was there but i forgot to get a pic, doh.

my bro will prob beat me when he reads this, Storm rider owns the purple clio and me (Raymond with the mk3) ended using his account.

Some look ace, some look a bit try hard.

I don't understand how it can move, I thought it was PS tbh.

This car was on the front cover on pbmw last year and is a very iconic vehicle. I handles full lock without a scrub, different strokes for different folkes

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
apologies if it has been asked

but what wheels are these?

3189036663_6e1d138696_o.jpg

Never above 25mpg
That big red beemer looks so s**t its unbelievable :( Such a nice car standard!!

Like the mk2 Golf next to the Ibiza though

I'm on eumania. Me and a lad from work are both members, we were saying today about how every man and his dog is euro-ing cars now. TBH, so many people are doing it I barely bother with eumania anymore, and neither does he lol.

Getting fed up of the euro scene. I've loved euro style cars for years now, before it took off from being a VW only thing in the UK, but now, I'm starting to think it sucks. Everybody is I've smoothed this, I've put camber shims on that, I have tyres on 11" rims meant for a space saver etc etc.

Rant over lol.

I'm on eumania. Me and a lad from work are both members, we were saying today about how every man and his dog is euro-ing cars now. TBH, so many people are doing it I barely bother with eumania anymore, and neither does he lol.

Getting fed up of the euro scene. I've loved euro style cars for years now, before it took off from being a VW only thing in the UK, but now, I'm starting to think it sucks. Everybody is I've smoothed this, I've put camber shims on that, I have tyres on 11" rims meant for a space saver etc etc.

Rant over lol.

I <3 you lol

Good pics and *some* cool rides

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I <3 you lol

Good pics and *some* cool rides

lol its true tho, im ment to be NW rep for it but i barly go on it anymore i just stick to vag sites now might get stick off them but its all abit of fun, i liked it when i had my 106 but tbf theres not much ya can do when you've already made your car look a certain way and it keeps braking. i bought my clio so i could do it n since then its kicked off i know im not on the bandwagon but it looks like it from anybody who doesnt know me.

BTW cool pics