ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Fred......

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Mate yours must be mega low! Measure from the centre of your wheel to the bottom of the arch i wanna compare to mine :) I get minimal scrubbage on the metal. cheers

Lionel Richie

take 1 large hammer, and smack all offending parts until they dont touch the tyre

no need for grinder (yet)

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 03 August 2005
it is, i wish people were more like "ah f**k it, ill just hit it til it works"

it it doenst work forst tiem hit it, if it still doesnt work, get a bigger hammer and hit it harder :D

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 03 August 2005

Gary G its 31cm if i have done it correctly????????

Thats weird mate...mines the same but i have no way near as much scrubbage, mine are GAZ coilovers which are very hard tho.

Whats the measurement for the rear...mines same as front. Ah just clicked lol, I think you may be experiencing more scrubbage due to the balance/weight distribution of the car....you might find lowering the rear reduces the scrubbage at the front?!

Scooby STi, FiestaST

exactly, i mean i used a sledge hammer to get the old discs off a 206 (seriously)
and my car is going to be in those "surgical" hands next week some time (its only a few months old) ;)

exactly, i mean i used a sledge hammer to get the old discs off a 206 (seriously)

I would ahve used one on greggs car if i had one, he got slightly concerned when i was sat fthere for 10 mins smacking it wiht all my might wiht a claw hammer to get the f**ker off