ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Gary G - Pics

Racing Blue 182
Just been looking at your pics on your photobucket so check out your car lowered and on coilovers.

What size wheels you got? and are th coilovers all the way down?

slipstreams.jpg

Also was this mini racing blue?

Mini4.jpg

And what happened? (apart from it been brnt out)

miniburnt.jpg

Hope you dont mind me posting your pics (any excuse to see a racing blue)

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
The coilovers can lower the front of the car to the ground lol...I have them set to a height that is drivable- I can clear speed bumbs and hammer round track without the wheels fouling anything.

P8210001.jpg

This pics shows how low it is a little better, if I pass you on the road it would make a standard car look like a 4x4 lol.

The black slipstreams are 16" and look better in real life although the girlfriend prefers the oe wheels i love the new one's as they are so light and make the car feel more agile.

Mini was stolen from the new housing estate i live on in Bristol, not a rough area at all just some little joy riding w*****s decided to take it for a ride and set fire to it :(

'That lot' is sitting in my loft lol. Stripped my car to try and get the power to weight ratio to 200bhp per ton :D Plus it sounds awesome (except the road noise at motorway cruising speed lol)

Racing Blue 182
i love your car, would love minelike that, but couldnt compramise spending all that money and getting a nice interior, then ripping it all out lol.

If it was a second car i would.
will the new coilovers make it lower, or just handle better?

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Not sure yet mate, depends on the design of the abutment kit on the rear (cant fit a true coilover due to stress implications) Would be nice to go lower at the back...but will keep the front at a reasonable height, the handling should be improved due to the quality and design of the leda kit. The GAZ coilovers are good for the money, just a budget kit tho.

All my mates thought i was crazy removing all the leather and alcantara interior lol. But its for a worthy reason ;)

The mini wasnt racing blue....close enough tho. Was gonna put stripes down it and take some photos for a laugh but never got a chance.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Tis the nicest 182 around imo...I'm just a sucker for the stripped out rally sl@gs..:cool:

MKIII 138
you seem to have perfect cars and then people seem to burn them

i know i would i fekin jelous of that 182, mini was sweet also RIP :(

whats the wheel make/model bud ?