ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fao iTunes and iPhones gurus

Morning,

Ok I just got back a new 3gs from my insurance as I broke my last one. I backed up everything before I sent it off so it's all on my laptop somewhere.

Ok now when I plug my new one in it brings up iTunes as it should but I can't find how to transfer the back up from my old phone to put on my new one. I thought it should automatically give me that option as my new phone isn't synced to my laptop??

Any help would be grateful. :D

You should have setup as a new phone, or restore from backup choices. Not sure of the exact terminology but it's something like that.

On the left hand side, where it says 'Emma_williams44's iPhone' right click. You'll have a few options. Sync, backup, eject, restore.

You want to restore. It will then give you options of which restore to use.

Well it kinda does. It will delete what's already on the phone and restore it with the backup. Rocket science?