ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO KTEC!!! FRAUD Alert......

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ryan said:
Worth of parts.
This isn't dodgy IMo Ketc are selling there car its had its 2 year service and had £4.4k worth of parts on it what the issue the onwer has even said don't contact at work as he's not there.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
This is a typical format of the scams on there at the moment, contacting seller through alternative lines of communication and a very low price in the listing.

Plus the ktec guys had a higher rating than this, this seller is new.

I would getKtec to come forward and say if it is real or not.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  No more clio's for me!
This was on last week by someone else??

Also, look at the sellers previous items...located in the USA?? Something deffo dodgy here!

Agree with Dave tho, ebay complaints dept fooking useless!

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  Car SOLD :-(
Hypothectically: It would be terrible if someone set up a new ebay account and bid a silly high price.;) Play the player, pimp the pimp!

Of course I personally wouldn't condone this sort of behaviour!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Its not rocket science dave...

1. Click this: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

2. Selecting the most appropriate topic
(in this case Account Security Report fake eBay emails, unauthorized account activity, or other safety concerns)

3. Click Continue

4. Step 1: Select a sub-topic... hmm let me think.. Unauthorised account activity I think.. (select it)

5. Step 2: Select a sub-topic.... how about.. Report another members' account stolen

6. Click continue

7. Click Email us

8. Login to your ebay account

9. Enter the userid of the persons account which has been stolen and your comment about the car, how its a fraudulent listing, etc etc.

10. Click Send.

Not really that challenging. Its not a complaints system, its a security system. Its well designed and tbh has dealt with every eventuality when i've contacted them about items for sale on there.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Well....

1. Its not his car (its K-Tec's - we all know this)
2. He's based in the US with K-Tec's car from Devon (item location UK)
3. Price is £4k - pmsl
4. Asking not contact him through Contact a Seller because his email is broken and use a different email address instead... why would you say that? surely you'd just go to myebay and change your profile to use that email address?
5. Wants to obviously to do deal outside of ebay
6. "Here we have OUR (K-Tec Racing) Clio... << OUR? Its not his obviously...
7. 1 piece of feedback for a snowman hat

So now - what do you think?

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
DarthCake said:
Well....

1. Its not his car (its K-Tec's - we all know this)
2. He's based in the US with K-Tec's car from Devon (item location UK)
3. Price is £4k - pmsl
4. Asking not contact him through Contact a Seller because his email is broken and use a different email address instead... why would you say that? surely you'd just go to myebay and change your profile to use that email address?
5. Wants to obviously to do deal outside of ebay
6. "Here we have OUR (K-Tec Racing) Clio... << OUR? Its not his obviously...
7. 1 piece of feedback for a snowman hat

So now - what do you think?

Hmm, so me posting a thread titled: FAO KTEC!!! FRAUD Alert......

what does that tell you about my opinion of this auction.