ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Malice (FD content)

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3742.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3743.jpg

IMG_3745.jpg

IMG_3746.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

IMG_3748.jpg

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3753.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3755.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3760.jpg

IMG_3761.jpg

IMG_3762.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yeh i saw the pics earlier was chatting to the guy who owns or owned it as he just sold it!

and all the people saying work wheels... god your sooooooooo wrong! they are ssr professors!!!

the car has had SERIOUS money spent on it, mazdaspeed front bumper is mega bucks, sanai works rear diffuser is like 1k, spoiler is again about 1k, mazdaspeed speedo etc is like 700+ guy has serious money but has sold it to settle down!!!

and yes the rx7 runs a rotary engine...

Audi A3
yeh i saw the pics earlier was chatting to the guy who owns or owned it as he just sold it!

and all the people saying work wheels... god your sooooooooo wrong! they are ssr professors!!!

the car has had SERIOUS money spent on it, mazdaspeed front bumper is mega bucks, sanai works rear diffuser is like 1k, spoiler is again about 1k, mazdaspeed speedo etc is like 700+ guy has serious money but has sold it to settle down!!!

not knocking the rotary engine ive seen the arguments about it and i wouldnt sway either way (yes i know what one is and the differences etc!), was just intrested, as i quite like the cars and would be tempted by 1 in the future!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
big single turbo i think its about 650bhp lovely car either way

tbh i love the rotary engine, i too was worried about it, but when you take time to learn about them if you look after it then you will keep it happy, its stupidly simple more so than a piston engine for sure alot more fun too rev so quick and easy! like a bike engine tbh and they smell that they make is HNMMMMM!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I love the black wheels with the red lip, looks ace. not keen on the bonnet though

A silver Honda

My bad lol

Insane car!