ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO nick! help needed.....

BMW 320d Sport

Yes theyll go straight on mate. 38mm is what I run. As long as you stick to a 205/40/17 which most aftermarket 17s come with anyway. You will probably need to take the sh*tguards out (or leave them in and find out where they rub) but whether they rub at all will be a matter of driving it and seeing. You definitely wont need to do anything as drastic as I had to to get 215/35/18 on!

BMW 320d Sport

Yes theyll go straight on mate. 38mm is what I run. As long as you stick to a 205/40/17 which most aftermarket 17s come with anyway. You will probably need to take the sh*tguards out (or leave them in and find out where they rub) but whether they rub at all will be a matter of driving it and seeing. You definitely wont need to do anything as drastic as I had to to get 215/35/18 on!

Nick your a star thank you very much for getting back to me.........if your intrested, its the team dynamics tornado wheel in hi colour silver. I have always liked them what you reckon???

Chuckie