ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Photoshop wizards!!

Clio 1.2 8v
cliobadgeyellow.jpg

Cheers mate, what do you all reckon? Should I or shouldnt I?!
Was thinking about doing the calipers too and the trim going along the black plastic on the bumpers and door trim

Tungy
Would be different Steve! DO you mean the silver bnit on the middle of the sidestrips!? COuld look good, Someone PS it!

its an rsi mate, and the bonnets a dark green lol
looks like carbon tho dont it! Yeah mate, I meant the silver bit in the middle of the trim

Tungy
Bitt OTT with the whole strips yellow lol. Reckon could look alright with just the silver bit. Or go for ph2 sidestrips and paint yellow perhaps?

Nah, gonna keep the original phase 1 jobs and try the silver bit painted I think, only wondered as Ive got Renault valve caps with the yellow on lol

Tungy
I see all of the black plastic strips yellow. They have a wilver bead along the centre of them, he wanted just that yellow.

Yeah know what you mean Brad, do you think Id be better off doing the colour scheme with red instead of the yellow?
Could someone do that for me please?!