ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Rhys

Are you still up for a Cooper S vs Willy one night this week?? I am free any night this week apart from Wednesday........Oh and tonight as I gotta see Richard Hillman get busted in Corrie!! See I am a hairdresser secretly.

If so where do you want to meet up? Prince of Wales sound good again and then a rag out towards bamford to the lady bower pub. If not let me know when you can do one.

Laters,

James.

mk2 172

cheers mate. should be a good day. even nicer if yours was hartge at the time but its a lot of money to part with!

James - can we make it a provisional for Thursday as the car isnt ready yet and Ive not been told when I can pick it up. Definitely up for another thrash out to Ladybower.

Rhys

Yeah I will keep thursday free mate. No probs if you cant make it. Next week will be fine for me also. I might have to take the lead after reading your "Flames shooting out of my willy" thread!! LOL!!