ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO roamer

ICE'dberg MK2 172

I am interested in the K-tec exhaust and read that you were getting one.

so....did you get one and if so are you happy with it?

They still have 10% off for Cliosport members at the moment.

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Anybody else out there got one fitted???

Want to know what they are like in comparison to a Magnex.

No, I havent got it yet, but I did get driven in their car which had the prototype on it, and if the production units sound 10% as good as that, well Ill be dead chuffed :) Looks the dogs toooooo

Ive been really busy the last couple of weeks, so havent been in contact with Dave @ K-Tec, has he now got stock of them? - If so Ive gotta call him asap !!!

ICE'dberg MK2 172

I see on another thread you were interested in Chuns Viper X.

I have one in the box and brand new and never fitted. Do you want to make me an offer i cannot refuse???

GR7

Shiny red R32

The details on that K-Tec exhaust gives it a very nice finish, :cool: it is just what Squirt needs, Jaine.

Hay Mike! I aint said no yet ;)

Now then chris, are you on MSN messager? if you are, send me a message, well discuss the price, my email for that is mailto:roamer2000@hotmail.com">roamer2000@hotmail.com (I dont pickup any email from here, so dont email this address)