ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fao Scots - what dealers have 200's in

172cup
The lad at Parks dunfermline said he was 99% sure of getting one in the next two weeks. They even had an r26r in recently. I might have a trip out sat morning to look at one, anyone up for it?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Black 200 in Pollokshaws mate.

The salesmen are actual proper baw-bags, like ones that practice talking shite in the mirror baw bags

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
Pollokshaws don't have a clue - I don't think the salesmen are given any training by what I've seen and heard.

Arnold Clark....

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
If the mothership contains the words Arnold and Clark then it'll probably have been damaged before arriving at the showroom on Mars. Then the salesmen will damage the mothership whilst flying it into position, will send it off to be repaired only to find that the resprayed area is easily identifiable and will then attempt to sell the craft to unsuspecting customers whilst denying all knowledge of any repair having taken place.

LY R26
If the mothership contains the words Arnold and Clark then it'll probably have been damaged before arriving at the showroom on Mars. Then the salesmen will damage the mothership whilst flying it into position, will send it off to be repaired only to find that the resprayed area is easily identifiable and will then attempt to sell the craft to unsuspecting customers whilst denying all knowledge of any repair having taken place.

so because you had a bad experiance at one branch you'll just slate the rest of the group?

that couldve happened at any garage, ok he shouldnt have lied to u bout the repair if it was actually repaired.

get over yourself :)

Parks Dunfermline told me that he was 99% sure he had a Silver Dci 80 in his forecourt, only for to me to go and look at it and find it was a boggo 1.2.

Salesmen all speak pish if it makes you come back.

LY R26
Parks Dunfermline told me that he was 99% sure he had a Silver Dci 80 in his forecourt, only for to me to go and look at it and find it was a boggo 1.2.

Salesmen all speak pish if it makes you come back.

that is true lol

yes ally you can come test drive if you like.

its a cup packd 200 not a cup :)

koi

Audi S1
Making the most of your time off I see

When I was in the Renault in Irvine they told me they had the 200 up in Ayr

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
so because you had a bad experiance at one branch you'll just slate the rest of the group?

that couldve happened at any garage, ok he shouldnt have lied to u bout the repair if it was actually repaired.

get over yourself :)

Are you joking me - for every individual with a good thing to say about Arnold Clark dealers, there are ten who have horror stories, hence the reason why the group had a less than complimentary website dedicated to them.

They are a bunch of cowboys. ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Arnold Shark were fine with me when i bought the cup! The extended warranty was good too!

MCS R56
The lad at Parks dunfermline said he was 99% sure of getting one in the next two weeks. They even had an r26r in recently. I might have a trip out sat morning to look at one, anyone up for it?

Try not to speak to anyone in there. They know nothing about everything!

MCS R56
Would never go near Arnold Clark again bunch of rogues!!

Same here...one AC salesman fell asleep on a test drive (hungover) and another salesmen at a different branch didn't know where my Cup was or when it would arrive, after I ordered it.

Useless idiots.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Are you joking me - for every individual with a good thing to say about Arnold Clark dealers, there are ten who have horror stories, hence the reason why the group had a less than complimentary website dedicated to them.

They are a bunch of cowboys. ;)

Cowboys? They make John Wayne look like the Milky Bar kid ffs

LY R26
haha epic 150 branches so u'll get the occasional bad story.

where does everyone go to buy their cars tho? uncle arnies.
Why? at least 500 cheaper than competitors

kthanksbi :) x

tbh doesnt bother me the fact u dont like ac. annoys me that your brandishing us all the same because of one bad experiance xxxxxxxx

Black Gold with cup packs
I have had bad experiences in two seperate AC dealerships :) Prior to buying my 197cup I was told by one of the dealers 2 months before the general release of the car that the car does not exist, will never exist and that I must be talking about the R27, This was the new car sales manager :)

Black Gold with cup packs

tbh doesnt bother me the fact u dont like ac. annoys me that your brandishing us all the same because of one bad experiance xxxxxxxx

And in quote to this, I have heard hundreds of off stories from AC, look it up in the search section :)

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
I'm afraid that you're biased given that you work for them. "The ocassional bad story" is the understatement of the forum - they're cheaper for a reason...you get what you pay for.

And I haven't pulled a gun out of my pocket so I'm not brandishing anything.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 MPS
to be fair all renault dealers are pish, i bought mine new from parks last year and went to the service desk to get price for 1st service and the girl did not have a clue , asked for my reg , gave her it and she said i need the original one i said it was bought new the private plate is the original reg , she asked for vin number i didn,t have the car with me so that was fucked, so in end up she gets a price of £ 194 and tells me its because it takes expensive oil ,

they sell a new car and cant find it on the system ffs , i have bought cars from them all , arnold clark , vardy ,parks and they are all pretty much the same pish standard

any way back to the subject, pollockshaws renault have black 200 cupped with recraros think its about 16k ish

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
to be fair all renault dealers are pish, i bought mine new from parks last year and went to the service desk to get price for 1st service and the girl did not have a clue , asked for my reg , gave her it and she said i need the original one i said it was bought new the private plate is the original reg , she asked for vin number i didn,t have the car with me so that was f**ked, so in end up she gets a price of £ 194 and tells me its because it takes expensive oil ,

they sell a new car and cant find it on the system ffs , i have bought cars from them all , arnold clark , vardy ,parks and they are all pretty much the same pish standard

any way back to the subject, pollockshaws renault have black 200 cupped with recraros think its about 16k ish

old news mate i photo'd it on the site ages ago.

hows your white barge? and when can we expect you to get a 200?

MCS R56

You should be bothered, as it's not just one bad experience and you apparently work for them. They show no respect to the customer and think they know best, when 90% of the time, they probably know less than the customer.

I can guarantee you I will not be back at 'Uncle Arnie's!' I was just glad to be driving a nice car away from them, so they couldn't c**k it up somehow!

Sorry to hijack the thread.

VW Caddy Van
Looked at a Black 200 in Parks in East Kilbride. Loved it wanted it their and then just out my price range atm lol

3 MPS
old news mate i photo'd it on the site ages ago.

hows your white barge? and when can we expect you to get a 200?

wont be mate, r32 next year , will be needing 5 door by then , and baby seat lol

the barge is alrite tho needs a good claying and seeing too