ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO TomS.......beware lupo content

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
100_4155.gif

100_4156.gif

100_4157.gif

100_4158.gif

there you go chap

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Stunning.... Think I may have seen that before parked up in a Mc D's somewhere around Peterborough

Nah, silver with std alloys in that colour is the best combo IMO. Would've been what I'd have done if I'd found a decent Lupo before buying my Ibiza.

Acquired taste tbh, I can't say I share your enthusiasm/ fetish for 90's exec-barges!

* Ok I lied. I did view a 93 4.0 Sovereign at the weekend, no leather though so I walked.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Seeing pics of them makes me miss mine :(
Look so good, just wish I could put the Lupo body on the 182 chassis and engine!

Vee dub
lol Pepsi.... weird image I got then

Different cars FTW. I see far too many clio sports about tbh.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
lol Pepsi.... weird image I got then

Different cars FTW. I see far too many clio sports about tbh.

Aye, i know what you mean, i loved the rareness of the Lupo, and the looks and questions.
But it couldnt be thrown around corners due to the height i had it at. Wouldn't have sold it but got a decent offer and thought I may aswell get a 182, glad I am until i see pics of it!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I hardly ever see ClioSports driving around, or Lupo GTis really. I do seem to keep see Corsa VXRs though? Of course this was all, when I could drive etc.

Dan