ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO TomS.......beware lupo content

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
On that Vid the Clio seemed to take ages to get by, but then when it actually went for the pass it carried the same amount of speed much tighter though the bend - as if it was just waiting for a good place - but it had just been lunched on the straight as well so?

172 Race Car
ffs, it was a joke. Just posted the vid to show what they look like at speed

i said french coz it was on track at the french car show

As for taking ages to pass it was a track session not a f**king race. I aint Hamilton you know.

You guys really need to be less anal, anyone who thought i was serious needs to spend less time at the keyboard

Vee dub
ffs, it was a joke. Just posted the vid to show what they look like at speed

i said french coz it was on track at the french car show

As for taking ages to pass it was a track session not a f**king race. I aint Hamilton you know.

You guys really need to be less anal, anyone who thought i was serious needs to spend less time at the keyboard

pmsl.... i don't think anyone really cares that much to be 'anal' about your post tbh..... good vid..... bit long ;)