ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farnborough/Camberley - LOADS!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll have to keep my eyes peeled, live in Reading but work in Fleet so constantly driving round Hampshire.

Meet sounds good, a lot more people than I though seem to be from around here!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Halfpint, I saw your car about a month ago outside Watchmore park Sainbury's btw

sh*t pics, sorry, was my old phone:

DSC00126copy.jpg

Katie, ive seen the Glanza, theres two on that end house right? A black one and white/silver? Yea, I nabbed a pic of your car, but havent got round to posting it up yet.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Sounds even better now.. the more the merrier.. yea i think we should do a meet after Xmas.. Would be awesome.. lol.

Clio 182 Trophy
Yeh, white glanza and black sr. Also one or 2 black GT's that our mates have. Yeh, post the piccy up...wanna see it haha. Do you live round there then??

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
i will try and get the pic up of your car Katie, but I cant find the adapter for my PC atm. You got a little white fluffy thing in the back window? lol

Clio 182 Trophy
Haha...yeh, a little white and a little red Yoshi from Mario hanging in the back. Got a green one on my indicator stalk too hehe...yes yes...i know im sad haha.

I go down woburn avenue most evenings on way home from work :) will look out for you

I know a bloke called Ed with a Silver GTI, who lives just by the shop, but he aint ex Police :S

Maybe a different bloke?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
yea, the guy im thinking of lives down a road called Charliecote Close, He used to have a silver GTI, lol, different person it seems.

White APE
Lol, Cheers MarkP, missed that spotted thread when you put it up, found it now though ;) My first spotted. lol

Katie, where in Camberley do you work then?

White APE
Ahhh right, do you park in the big open car park behind them then? just down the Frimley road?

I work up at Notcutts in Bagshot, Deputy manager of the pet and and aquatics centre

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
lol.. this thread is going way out of topic.. its like a communting place for the peeps in farnborough frimley and local places.. like it.. :D

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
haha, yea, but theres nothing wrong with that ! Its nice to see so many peeps from this area, cant wait for a meet !

Audi A3
haha yep tis good local meet will be cool when it happends and mark p where you around southwood in last couple of days as seen 2 red clios in last 2 days in that area during the day

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
ummm, I might of been actually, what kinda time? My clio is standard with the Cliosport.net sticker on the top on the back window.

Audi A3
think once was mid day and other morning time, mines silver with exhuast and cliosport sticker in the rear window i do my best to keep an eye out for everyone haha

Civic Si
i'm local to the area too! used to have a williams 2 but now have a Civic Type R EK9. give me a flash if ya see me, will be good to come to a meet :)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yea, that wasnt me then, I dont have exhaust tips yet, although im getting some within the next week.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Im from a side road just off Woburn Avenue, thats near King George playing fields. Where abouts you from mate?

Clio 182 Trophy
i'm local to the area too! used to have a williams 2 but now have a Civic Type R EK9. give me a flash if ya see me, will be good to come to a meet :)

Dont suppose you are ever on the A331 between 8-8.30 in the mornings are you? Quite often see an EK9 on the other side of the carriageway to me heading toward the M3 from Camberley

2005 182 cliosport
well this is wierd!!! brand new to the forum and im from farnborough to!!!, im from northcamp next to the sorting office on the corner!!!....onli got me a mk1 though :(

M2 Competition
how many of you are there in reading then?

Me!

John d (172 cup),
msa197 (zafira vxr),
munday (racing blue 182),
ddouble (ph1 v6),
vish (monaco 172),
jungle jim (silver 172 rep)...

Probably a couple more.

Keep an eye out for my silver cup mate :)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
well this is wierd!!! brand new to the forum and im from farnborough to!!!, im from northcamp next to the sorting office on the corner!!!....onli got me a mk1 though :(

Welcome ! I'll keep an eye out, I drive around there quite alot :)

Audi A3
Im from a side road just off Woburn Avenue, thats near King George playing fields. Where abouts you from mate?

i work at the airport 4 days a week and attend farnborough tech once a weeeek i atually live in yateley buuuuuut live at my gf's alot in west heath road

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Haha.. small world eh.. dam the number of people are increasing.. wohoo.. even better

Civic Si
Dont suppose you are ever on the A331 between 8-8.30 in the mornings are you? Quite often see an EK9 on the other side of the carriageway to me heading toward the M3 from Camberley

indeed that would be me, i'll have to keep my eyes peeled for you!
give me a honk next time!:)

2005 182 cliosport
well the fact that i crashed a week after i bought it haha....now ive had it a munth and got a lighter shade bumpers!!...and my bonnet is an inch higher on one side.....might be why it sux to have my mk1!! haha

White APE
Me!

John d (172 cup),
msa197 (zafira vxr),
munday (racing blue 182),
ddouble (ph1 v6),
vish (monaco 172),
jungle jim (silver 172 rep)...

Probably a couple more.

Keep an eye out for my silver cup mate :)

182 rep you mean ;)