ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fast yeah, awful hell yeah. AMG A45 content

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
I really like em! Not sure on the gay wing on them tho.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
God I cannot stand the videos this guy does, what a plum. Not into those AMGs either. Ugly cars and just look Halfords-tastic with the canards etc.

No sound at work, but the silver one came like that, Petronas edition to celebrate something in F1.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't do anything for me.

Give it a few years and there's going to be a lot of people who like tracksuits driving them. If not already.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I do love these things, make an awesome noise. Like any car though, they can be bad bwoi'd up and being a German hatchback they're prime suspect No 1.

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Love them.

Elbaite green with front canards and rear wing is a must.

IMG_0299.JPG

I like white, full kit and polished wheels (none of this black wheel s**t) I reckon they're nice, but the engine looks w**k.

Listerine & Poledo
Remainder sat waiting for the monumental repair bills when what was back in the day a £50-60k car goes wrong right?
Yep, and it still wont come to the sticker price of an A180 Not-sport AMG_edition.

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Different ponies for different beaches. Lets not start that used car/newer car 'heres what you cuddda wun m9', GoodJohn.

Its just not cricket.

Listerine & Poledo
Different ponies for different beaches. Lets not start that used car/newer car 'heres what you cuddda wun m9', GoodJohn.

Its just not cricket.
Yep.

But that wasn't my point until someone waded in to defend the sensible 5-door hatch with a turbo on it.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I respect the fact that they are quick, but that's as far as they go. Car is sole less.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I do love these things, make an awesome noise. Like any car though, they can be bad bwoi'd up and being a German hatchback they're prime suspect No 1.
I really like them. But the German hatchback comment is a very valid point.

They look like an unassuming turd without the spoiler. Like most extreme examples of cars, without them - the buyer should be slapped across the mush.

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
That jamiefyd guy is a bit of a clown. Always pulls same face when any car accelerates. I'd bet he'd make that same wailing noice testing a 1.0ltr micra. A45 looks nice, I expect goes like hell. It costs a kings ransom, engine lacks character and is a bit chip shop owner done good for me. If I had £40k odd I'd definitely go second hand. Almost buy a 1M with that.