ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fastchip kit! Good or bad?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
They are decent enough. not as good as a custom live remap, but better than standard.

given the current exchange rates you might aswell just go and see paul @ RStuning in leeds for a custom live remap, with before and after runs on his dyno to prove the gains

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
If you can pick up one second hand then they are definitely worth it :)

I picked one up for £60 then paid 49 Euros to get it unlocked so say about £100 and my car pulls alot better and smoother through the rev range

PH1 172 Sport
Think there very good expecially if your likely to use the diagnostics feature. You can also get a custom remap from them.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Did mine last week, well worth it. I picked it up for £130. It offers a lot more than just a remap though. You can backup your original map and re-apply it any time, you can look up and clear fault codes, run diagnostics and view live data readouts.

You can also get a map specific to your car and mods at a later date without having to pay for another full remap. To me it seems like much better value than paying ~£300 for a normal remap.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
I found it very straight forward, backing up the existing ECU software and then reprogramming took about 40 minutes in total. As for other mods, contact Henk at fastchip, he is very helpful and replies quickly. I think a custom map is 70 euros extra.

Clio 182 04 reg
Just a bit of an update, got to send over some data logs when i get the kit and he will recommend what i should do with regards remapping.

1 Day to go till payday!

Cliohal

Clio 182 04 reg
On order! Will let you all know how this improves my 182 when i have got it all setup!

Cliohal