ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fastest clio!! Can you beat it?

Renault Sport clio 1
Top speed on GT4! (can you beat it??)

21112005001.jpg

Remapped derv Golf
If an old Fiesta can be made to do 200mph in real life I'm sure a Clio could.

Given deep enough pockets.

Megane Mk4
*shakes head in shame and goes to take off the spoiler on his Clio Sport in GT4* ....

Typical ... and its a feckin 172 too *tisk*

lol

Considering there is a cheat disc with a gear ratio modifier on it this is potentially pointless!

But, I've "only" had 194.02mph out a 172 with fully extended ratios and full mods, so how is 220mph possible?!

DutchRS said:
Cheat codes action reply style or stand alone cheats?

My time (and therefore s70res' time) are purely down to modifications and extremely fine tuning, no cheats. I didn't even know there were standard cheats but I know of a Action Replay disc.

As a basic guide, mods include full weight reduction, stage 3 turbo and racing exhaust (348bhp I think) but that won't even get you 200mph. Then you need to fine tune gear ratios so they are extremely long, but not so long that you can't get any power out of 6th gear. Then lower it as much as possible (test track is smooth so its not a problem) and make some other minor changes.

The real key to it is the exit from the final curve, with the exact same spec I was varying up to 2mph due to exit strategy, I have equalled but not bettered that time I posted earlier though!