ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Cliosport Track Gallery

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
These are my track + 1/4 mile pics. I was shooting with a compact, so not really a decent zoom! Ah well!

Clicky

Some Favourites:

CRW_0197.JPG

^Looks like the marshall has farted and started to blow Lee's Trophy over! :rasp:

IMG_0199.JPG

^Mmmmmm... Rear wheel drive :]

IMG_0207.JPG

^Everyone likes a scooby

IMG_0267.JPG

^Hardcore

IMG_0336.JPG

^Probably the fastest car (drivers) on the track! EVERYONE watching was commentating on the YozzaSport.... Grats!

Again, sorry about the graininess, hopefully someone will post some better ones... but hey :)

-Akira

BMW E46 330i Touring
Good pics, was impressed with the Yozzasport on the track, not as quick as that mental 405 though, that passed the Noble somehow!

Lee

BMW M2C
The Noble was pottering around, I would have paid for a ride had he been sideways out the hairpin but he was taking it so easy. y0z on the other hand give 110% all the time. The 405 was rapid.

yeah... the Ariel Atom's were shite as well... They had shitty road tyres on, and they were basically just flooring it on hairpin exit to try get the back out (not overly skillful...not the kind of skill I'd pay for anyway...then again; can't say I've ever tried drifting an Atom!)

-Akira

307 hdi (powered by derv)
i was waiting for the yoz to come past but he never appeared unless it was while i was on the grass. Had a little miss hap on the back shicane.

^ah, so thats who was driving that car!
You're lines were some of the neatest dude...I was impressed.

-Akira

Vee dub
Agree ^^

Yozzasport cup was simply awesome... although I saw Yoz a bit twitchy and nearly losing it.. but the legend regained it again... lol, I was in Tucks's williams which was flying along.

Cheers for the sticker to Yoz

TomS

MY04 Scooby STi
JLO said:
Yozzasport Cup Was Loud And Great To Watch, Especially Whilst Racing With Bb Tuning's 16vturbo

I thought it was the bb 172 turbo. Which ever car it was it was fookin awesome to watch. Have to same I was very impressed withthe yozzasport car driven hard all day and it never gave up

307 hdi (powered by derv)
thats not mine. mine was dark blue with the number plates tapped over with white duck tape.

IMG_0324.JPG

thats me giving the Ferrari a pasting :approve:

he got a better start, but i crossed the line first. Wound down the window at the end and he congratulated me. I think he was a bit suprised Heh.

LoL; me and my mates were saying;

"You can tell all your mates you beat a ferrari in the 1/4 mile...hahah!"

best...thing...EVER!!!!!! :D

-Akira

Akira2506 said:
LoL; me and my mates were saying;

"You can tell all your mates you beat a ferrari in the 1/4 mile...hahah!"

best...thing...EVER!!!!!! :D

-Akira

trust me, ive been doing that already :approve:

i was hoping someone got a pic... so thanks :D

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
Lee said:
The Noble was pottering around, I would have paid for a ride had he been sideways out the hairpin but he was taking it so easy. y0z on the other hand give 110% all the time. The 405 was rapid.

T-16 engine in it. its always going round knockhill racing circuit humping evos etc.