ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Film (Adult content) & 1000th Post

Quote: Originally posted by Clio_novice on 26 May 2003

Weight where was you at hopwood services?? me and clioman waited for you for 30mins.
Im sorry mate, i got up late. I felt well bad about it.

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

Full marks fella... I was so pissed of I missed the show being in the States, but gotta tell you Im well cheered up now! DUDE..!

I nearly wet myself when you legged it out of the car to get the shots of the girls strewn over that bonnet! (Is it just me or were her puppies so stretched, they looked sore?!).

Got a 340kps link so the movie streamed like a good un!

haha, I was speaking to him one minute, enjoying a nice sandwich, next minute, hes out.. on the run armed with his camera.. haha!

Im sorry mate, i got up late. I felt well bad about it.

Thats ok, was a bit disapointing with our "convoy" only bein 2 cars, but we got there after a minor 10 mile detour. LOL.

I didnt see any of the members there hardly, i was parked with all the cars and was sat in my car most of the time but neva spoke to any one.

It took me just under 3mins to download it . . . . :D

and roughly 30 minutes to reset the computer, twice, update the beta of media player 9, restart the computer . . . . . . . :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol as bad as malice u mardy f**ker u looked at me soooo many times and still said f**k all dont even think u said hello just started talking and refering to me as him lol.

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 26 May 2003

lol as bad as malice u mardy f**ker u looked at me soooo many times and still said f**k all dont even think u said hello just started talking and refering to me as him lol.
I looked at you thinking "Is that Malice or not?"

I thought dogmaul was you until I started speaking to him, hah.

Quote: Originally posted by RT-ED on 26 May 2003

Daz

Im at uni, the host server very much depends on the download speed.
I know, but a T1 is only 1.5Mbps fully saturated.. hehe. Im guessing you at Uni youll have like 10Mbps or even 100Mbps. :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

u still didnt come say ello though did u !! just told ur m8 to sit in my car lol !

clio williams, Ph1 172

Its taken me about 2.5 hours to download it! Better be good. 40kbs connection hehe. Still cant get broadband here yet.

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 26 May 2003

u still didnt come say ello though did u !! just told ur m8 to sit in my car lol !
haha, I told him to bang on your window.. he just noticed your seats en route.. haha!

Quote: Originally posted by Paul16V on 26 May 2003

Its taken me about 2.5 hours to download it! Better be good. 40kbs connection hehe. Still cant get broadband here yet.

Part2 is where its at LOL!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

hows the neon plate trim going?? Im pretty sure I saw Weight sneaking some he bought into his boot!

haha, dude, I know that now!

dude, my numberplate trim just plain ROCKS. Be jealous if you want, cus I would be If I didnt have mine - it flashes and does cool things!

Cant wait for my shark fin with LEDs arrives and my exhaust LED trim..

Daz.

hahaha, yea..

He was sitting in my car, enjoying a can of coca-cola.. next minute, Hes off shouting DUDE! ahahahaha.