ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS MAP AND TRACK INFO - SHOW NEXT MONTH !

3177_79950881665_520166665_2170585_7090367_n.jpg

please note the entire Cliosport area is next to trade, the map shows it extending past the track road but it isn't.

You are right across from trade / stunt arena and on the road for easy access to parade lap / track time.

You are also right next to the Top Renault Tuner Trade Stand who have 8 demo cars taking people out on track as passengers ALL DAY LONG.

2977_79203011665_520166665_2162410_7326042_n.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Oh do the Tuner ride cost ??

Take it we dont have the biggest attendance this year ?

CS is on a par with 106oc and well on track to be massive again. Don't get caught up with the map as its not too scale. CS area is as big as it needs to be like any other club. 106oc can extend back towards gravel at back of outer paddock which makes their area look big.

CS is in the Renault area with Renaultsport.

Tuner Rides, I am yet to clarify how the company will run that. It's to demonstrate products and is 100% FREE but I would imagine they will have a very high demand but is aimed at Clio, Twingo and Megane Owners.

PS I have emailed this tuner for a press release so we can give more detail but DAM it will be popular.

Any comments on everything being in the one area this year ????

before anyone asks, the surface this year that CS will be on is likes a clay football/sports pitch.

You have easy access to and from the exit gate so you can get to the track very very easily.

I stress its a prime location.

Don't forget to wave to Renault TV when they are filming the stand !

Mark