ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Ticket on the gate?

SchwepTek™
So one of my mates wants to come along as well now.

Can he just buy a ticket on the gate or will he have to que separately to the rest of us who have tickets already???

he can buy a ticket on the fcs website.. if he has no internet, buy it for him, and tell him to pay u cash

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I was wondering this - I booked a ticket for me, my mate and my car, and now another mate is considering coming along as well - do I just book him a normal ticket now and hope it arrives at time - or can he just pay at the gate? Or do I hide him in the boot :p ?

Dan

i ordered mine last tuesday, and got my ticket on friday... still 2 weeks left till fcs, plenty of time

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Yea but he's one of those indecisive c***s that never knows what he wants - and he's a bit useless as well so he'd probably f**k it up ordering online.

have ur pc on the order page, tell him to give u £13, then before he can change his mind, order it for him. then its his lost if he dont come :D

BMW E46 330i Touring
You can buy tickets on the day, but not sure if it's a separate queue / entry system.

I'd go for the 'hiding in the boot' option... just don't tell him you're parked up and have gone off looking at the show!