ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS TICKETS

1.8 Civic EX
lol ok I'll let ya off! I can see this being a very common repost over the next couple of days! lol

1.6 focus zetec....
lol ok I'll let ya off! I can see this being a very common repost over the next couple of days! lol

The mods will av 2 start merging threads lol!!

I haven't got my tickets as my cousin ordered them but i did get a nice little card about the event!!

Tickets were posted Monday afternoon so most should be there by Thursday.Tickets being ordered now will be released approx twice a week.

Little postcard was to last years attendees.

heh this is where things get confusing.

WHITE PASSES TURN left and RED PASSES (I was told they were red by my sales office) turn right. Confusing bit coming up, all Cliosport TURN RIGHT when they get in. Some CS have white and some have erm pink... RED

So don't worry if you have different colored passes, maps will be supplied in advance and on arrival.

RenaultSport 197
^ I have a white Club stand pass??

(I swear that said blue :S)

Just out of interest, why the different coloured passes then?

Black 172
Yeah i have mine too! not gonna stick my fcs sticker on till closer to the time, probably be in the back window or the side window

All the pass does is gets you though one gate, nothing more.

You will get a map posted here in advance and as you drive through the gate.

We named club passes a few years back and created mayhem as people do musical clubs anyway wanting to be on this club this week and another next week, you get the picture.

mine arrived yesterday , got my little FCS sticker .

not sure about the cliosport stickers , believe they might be on the day thing again .
if i remember correctly we might get the cliosport passes again beforehand .