ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS TICKETS

Everyone should have got an FCS 2007 sticker, its white (last year was blue) and next year will be red (I know not 100% in the flag order).

Have another look in your envelope as some thought it was a little square of card ?!?!?! others thought we'd forgot to pay for the sticky side lol I kid you not.

Ryan

the pink one will say its a parking pass.

The ticket will be obviously a ticket

A small white logo thingy is an internal self cling sticker

Does theat cover that you have?

Da

Less
hmmm...maybe they're there then? What happens if they don't get returned to you though?

1 - Did you pay for insured delivery?
2 - Are you able to talk to the new residents?

All our envelopes have a return address regardless of postage option.

Its probably best you communicate via email mark@frenchcarshow.co.u.k and I can liaise with my sales team.

Cheers

Da

Less
1, I can't remember (honestly)
2, Yes I will find out tomorrow then email you should they not be there.

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Ryan

the pink one will say its a parking pass.

The ticket will be obviously a ticket

A small white logo thingy is an internal self cling sticker

Does theat cover that you have?
i have 2 cars going but 1 of the passes is white the other is pink. The club passes that is. Why is that???

1.8 Civic EX
what is this pink thing your all on about?!?!

I got a white A4 sheet with a sapce to write my reg plate in...is the same thing? it has pink writing?!?!

can i just get my tickets at the gate, dont wanna take my car on the stand or anything, just not 100% sure if im comin yet