ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Vids - inc scottish convoy and 0-60

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
lol the pow does make an appearance outside the p station.
good video.
stoddies and muz's car look really good from the side on the move.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Cheers all. dont think it flows well though, bits missing out but all the footage i had :(

olliee said:
cool vid. Whats the first song?
some random remix possibly by axwel,it randomly appeared on my ipod lol
add me on msn and ill send you it if you want. addys in my profile :)

dave i dont think your in it, think you were in glasgow at the time ;) pic of john lying on ground in front of your car though!

Ross M said:
lol the pow does make an appearance outside the p station.
good video.
stoddies and muz's car look really good from the side on the move.

yeah my mate pointed that out aswel, think its the wheels.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
oops forgot to comment on it!

Good vid, you must have been going slow when i went past you or was it my mad wee moment?! Also whilst i was drunk I did mena to lie in the road for the pic in the car park!

EvilJohn said:
oops forgot to comment on it!

Good vid, you must have been going slow when i went past you or was it my mad wee moment?! Also whilst i was drunk I did mena to lie in the road for the pic in the car park!

yeah think i slowed down, got a few where no one went past.

haha i know, was really the only thing i had from lutterworth though so thought id put it in, got a few car washing piccs but cant really see much in low res.

Mazda RX4 Circa 1975!!
Nice vid! Like how I was randomly wandering around the car park drunk while John was on the deck :s

Octavia VRS
EvilJohn said:
Good vid, you must have been going slow when i went past you or was it my mad wee moment?!

I remember your mad wee moment, car looked good when it past everyone and went across the 3 lanes!!

silver cup packed FF 182
brill vid looks quality as the clios drive past on the motorway,noticed the car filming had its wiperblades reversed the "normal way" lol?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
shaun_cliosport said:
brill vid looks quality as the clios drive past on the motorway,noticed the car filming had its wiperblades reversed the "normal way" lol?

Its a mk1 so that how they come.

kenny, was getting a bit bored of driving already by then!

Just emailed you muz :) its a 60mb attachment though, if it dont come through i can msn you it.

and ^^ yeah wiperblades on mk1 are the proper way, would be well weird driving a mk2 in the rain i think.

The Beast MK4
On the way back from the bowling with a full Dynamique interior in the car I thought it was faster! Must have been those free 8 valves I got with it. :cool: