ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS whos going from hertfordshire?

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
yer id liek to convoy up with some if thats cool. whos booked their tickets then

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
No Plans as to what time we are leaving, open to suggestions for Meet time and place? might be nice to get all the locals together

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Can meet at Hemel No Probs as only Over in Bushey And Stunty I am sure will join us.

Can meet at Hemel No Probs as only Over in Bushey And Stunty I am sure will join us.

sounds good, i really want to go, but new to site, and havent met anyone off here so would be good to meet a few of you on the way rather then turn up on my larry:eek:

you may know it, clio?
Just found this, looks like me and skinny may be going the night before if anyone is up for a wankered :)

you may know it, clio?
ok, ill organise something in the meets sectionin in a couple weeks, when i've confirmed a few things.

you may know it, clio?
yeah, nothing is confirmed.

will sort out something in the meets section next week, so keep a look out!

Charlie get in on it with me and maxy if you want. Got a space or two.

I'm heading the operation. Will be sorting in the next few days.

hotel. Sorting something out nowish. Just trying to find out where. Come aswell if you want man. Make a nice 4 of us if charlie is in.

i would be up for it yeah, wouldnt mind camping either nice and cheap take a few crates, and a laptop each for skinnys epic thread

I'm getting hotel for sure man. Think travel lodge in town centre. Only £20 per person. So nay bad. And not far from town for walking home after piss up.

gonna see how the finances are, only one payday before i go on holiday, saved no spending money either

may even drive up on the sunday :(

you may know it, clio?
Theres a fair few of us from herts, we'll meet somewhere near Watford as its central, easy access to the motorways and then Skinny can pick me up ;)

Btw is Haz dead? i dont go on msn much but he used to be online 24/7 now hes never!

Erm. Meet at my house tbqfh, i'm not going to Watford. You're driving ;)

AS it's just me and you night before tbh.

Oh think i've got somewhere.

Travel lodge in town. It's £39 a night for double room. So pillows in the middle. No parking but some down the road. Will go splits.

Nah, see him on MSN. Not spoken to though. Don't think he's got a clio anymore.

Last Activity: 03-05-2009 20:01 Hmm drop him an email if you want dude.

you may know it, clio?
I may do, doubt he'll come though.

Yeah, well what ever you think is best dude. Just pm me details, you can paypal me funds or ill do viser verser. Word from the "lads"?

you may know it, clio?
RE: Haz

Spoke to him, hes all well and not dead. Hes moved on to bigger and better things..

An Ignis sport.