ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS2005 Track Vid...

Suzuki SV650

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steviepennack/FCS2005/tracktime2.wmvHERE

featuring...

Mike172Sport - Red 172
Bright Orange Pug 306
White Vavler
Williams - Tucks?
Red Vavler on Ronal Turbos - Shorty
Red Vavler(?) - Nightfire(?)
Monaco Blue 172 w/Ktec sticker on rear
Mark 2 dark blue/green thing, 1.2/1.4?
Dark Green 1.4 16v? - D4ve F(?)

Will post up another later, havent got time now..

Will try to do a higher quality one, when i find some webspace, and also have a day for my ntl upload speed to start pulling its finger out.

[Edited by StevieP on 01 June 2005 at 5:38pm]

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Ive got halfway through downloading this so far (no broadband:sick:!) Looks good from what I can see so far.You seem to be passing plenty!

No need to do a higher quality one,LoL have some mercy on us with stoneage technology;)

Tucks

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

LoL at the end your when your passenger Says "Hey You F-in cheat!!" when the blue 172 missis the chicane.

And its not me in that Williams,I think that one was a lookalike.(Dnt want peeps thinking youd pass me that easy!) Nice smooth driving by yourself throughout.

Good vid, Im not in the red valver. Think I was the black one you passed on the back straight around 5/5:30 mins into the vid

yay first track vid with me in it!

mine was the first red valver you overtook, on the back straight after the chicane.....

stevie is the one labelled tracktime only 2.30 long yea?

ones 9.4mb and 2.30 long, ones 10.4 and 7 mins long, didnt know if i downloaded it all right?

Suzuki SV650

Yeah they are both right mate, one is of much different quality to the other. Ive got a whole hour of track malarky, I will have it uploaded and sorted by next week I should hope..

And yes your car does fly, I wondered if I had my handbrake on for a day or so until someone told me you had a naughty big supercharger on it!!!

cool let me know when u up load more! its soo weird but good to see my car going from another veiw, u never really tell when your in it.