ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FE61NJV - LY 197 - any info/knowledge

Hello all.
Ex 172 x 2 owner from many years ago!

I’m considering buying the below car. Noticed it has cliosport sticker in rear window.

Does anyone have any knowledge?/past owners?
Annoyingly no belt/pump history evidence which is a niggle putting me off.

thank you all!!

Attachments

• C52C8B8F-8D31-418D-AFBE-57B91B14AACD.jpeg
    C52C8B8F-8D31-418D-AFBE-57B91B14AACD.jpeg
    550.8 KB · Views: 27

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Don't know it but its a 200 not a 197. Looks like it's missing then clips on the slam panel as the alignment with the bonnet is out. What's the details on it?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice, advert is lacking any information about the actual car though! The mpg claim is pure comedy😂.
The wheels are laguna ones, very similar to the Clio Speedlines and not an issue fitment wise, but not the factory option. Besides that it looks OK. Probably not had a cambelt as "it's due at 72k m8" and the 'or 5 years' is ignored so argue hard for a discount on that doing, and doing at a garage of your choosing obviously.

Thanks for having a look! 👍

Sadly the garage has very little further information on car. No receipts and limited service history. Wouldn’t normally expect that for a car of that ilk. Cheers man.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
That's a shame. I looked at a ly one that was the same and the guy told me if they buy at auction they don't get the service history because of gdpr.